- Additional information
African black soap with active carbon
African soap consists of a group of African plants rich in important nutrients, such as: cocoa plant, palm leaves, aloe vera, plantain peel, shea butter, coconut oil, vegetable glycerin, and works on
- cleaning the skin deeply, nourishing it and purifying it from impurities.
- Moisturizing the skin, softening it and protecting it from dehydration.
- Narrowing pores, thus reducing sebum production and protecting the skin from acne.
- Lightly peeling off the skin.
- Tightening the skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Skin whitening.
- Soothing inflamed skin.
- Treating some skin diseases such as psoriasis and eczema.
- Adding unparalleled radiance and freshness to the skin.